The Future of Car Headlights
The Future of Car Headlights, DIY and car repair with Scotty Kilmer. How to install headlights. LED vs HID headlights, which is better? How to make headlights look brand new. How to restore headlights. How to change headlight bulb. LED headlight bulb installation. LED headlight review. Car advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 51 years.
⬇️ Things used in this video:
1. New Headlight Bulbs: https://amzn.to/2XR4xHj
2. Common Sense
3. 4k Camera: https://amzn.to/2HkjavH
4. Camera Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Evn167
5. Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Jwog8S
6. My computer for editing / uploading: https://amzn.to/2uUZ3lo
Mechanic Monday Official Rules:
1. The Mechanic Monday Giveaway will begin April 29th at 7 am CST and run for six days, ending on May 5th at 9 am CST.
2. There will be one winner of a set of headlight bulbs valued at $140.
3. To enter, simply leave one non-offensive comment in the video below.
4. Only one comment per entrant is allowed and more than one comment will not increase your odds of winning.
5. Must be 18 years or old at the time of entering this giveaway OR have your parents’ permission.
6. This giveaway is open worldwide.
7. Any offensive, obscene, or lewd comments will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
8. The odds of winning are based on how many people enter the giveaway.
9. The winner will be chosen at random.
10. The winner will receive a reply to their originally posted comment in the video and will also be announced in a newly posted comment by Scotty around Sunday 9 am CST. The winner will be required to respond to Scotty’s comment within 24 hours or their win will become void and a new winner will be chosen at random.
11. The winner will be required to give Scotty their full name and mailing address to receive the prize.
12. Entrants that use computers, programs, or any other means of cheating by adding additional comments through more than one account, will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
13. Standard mailing time from the win date and the date received, will depend on the winner’s geographic location.
14. This giveaway complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
15. Entrants that do not comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
16. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with YouTube. Entrants are required to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this giveaway.
17. Privacy notice: any and all personal data collected from the entrants and winner will only be used to announce the giveaway winner. The winner’s full name and address will only be used to mail the giveaway prize to the winner and nothing else. If you do not agree to these terms, then do not enter the giveaway.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2nfvmaD
2. Cheap Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/2D8Tvae
3. Basic Mechanic Tool Set: https://amzn.to/2tEr6Ce
4. Professional Socket Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
5. Ratcheting Wrench Set: https://amzn.to/2BQjj8A
6. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter: https://amzn.to/2CthnUU
7. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter: http://amzn.to/2nrc6qR
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
► Subscribe and hit the notification bell for all new videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Scotty on Social:
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/scottymechanic/
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/scotty_the_mechanic/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Scottymechanic?lang=en
This is the people’s automotive channel! Learn how to fix your car and how it works. Get a chance to show off your own car on Sundays. Or show off your own car mod on Wednesdays. Tool giveaways every Monday to help you with your own car projects. Or enter your own DIY car fix to compete in the best fix of the week contest every Thursday. We have a new video every day! I’ve been an auto mechanic for the past 50 years and I’m here to share my knowledge with you.
Here’s our weekly video schedule:
Monday: Tool giveaway
Tuesday: Auto repair video
Wednesday: Viewers car mod show off
Thursday: The Best Fix of the Week Contest AND Live podcast, car question and answer
Friday: Auto repair video
Saturday: Second Live podcast, car question and answer
Sunday: Viewers car show off
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.